815 -302-9082 | cisbrum.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
My vision is to create pieces like no other. This statement may be a cliché but this is who I am. I take in the norm, absorb it learning all I can, and then I flip it on its head. My goal is to not be known by name but by my work. I look to uncreate and then recreate. That is my name, that is my vision, this is my mission.
The Illinois Institute of Art- Chicago Graduated: March 2009
Bachelors of Fine Arts in Media Arts and Animation
Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, Adobe Flash, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office Suite, Character Animation, Character Designs, Photoshop, Corel Painter, Illustrator, Compositing, Digital Illustration, Digital Compositing, Audio Editing, Image editing, Video Production, Video Editing
“Finding Home” 2008 Animator/Modeler/Rigger
· Created animation project from concept to finish.
· Modeled and designed the characters and environment in Maya.
· Recorded and edited audio tracks.“Herbert” 2008 Modeler/ Animator
· Modeled character and assets for a short 3D animation team project.
· Designed the sky for the environment.
· Contributed to the 3D animation.
“Character Animator, Graphic Artist” 2007- current Animator/ Graphic Artist/ Consultant
· Creating multiple 2Dcharacters from video game franchises.
· Assisting others in creating and animating characters.
· Assisting in other aspects of game such as; Story and Graphic Design
“Graphic Designer” 2009- current
· Co-designed graphics and layout of various web sites
· Designed logos for a Law firm
· Set up business Facebook pages, engage in photography, flyer, and business card design
Hooters, Joliet IL. 2006-2012/ 2015
Cook/Crew Leader (supervisor)
· Initiate and execute basic food production for restaurant.
· Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
· Lead doing service to maintain steady flow in work area.
Caterpillar, Joliet IL. 2011-2014
· Initiate and execute computer programs to create parts
· Gage parts and keep dimensions to blue prints specs.
· Maintain upkeep of Machine
References Available Upon Request___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________